DISCLAIMER – LEGAL INFORMATION
- You are receiving this e-mail because we have stored your contact information within the framework of an existing business relationship, you have been in contact with us resp. given us your contact details at an earlier date, or because we have received your data from a third party as part of a business or contractual relationship.
- According to the current data privacy act, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data saved by us. Furthermore, you are entitled to correct, delete or restrict resp. refuse the transmission of your personal information. The legislator also grants you the right to data transferability. Beyond this, you have the right to lodge an appeal with the regulating authority.
- You have the right to opt out from your approval for the storage of your personal data or the approval given elsewhere in times past at any time. As soon as we receive your request for revocation by e-mail to email@example.com, we will immediately block your data record and according to your withdrawal not process or transmit your data any further. You can also state your recall in written form by using the following address.
- We employ different data processing companies for the processing of your data which are bound by contract to process your data only in the above-mentioned extent.
- Responsible body for the purpose of the data privacy acts is adventics GmbH, Weinbauernstraße 12a, 81539 München, Germany, represented by the general managers Bernhard Gamper, Gunnar Heinrich.